OUR CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICE EXPLAINED
We know that building teams to manage your client’s care, whether you outsource or use in-house resources, can be costly and time consuming.
For this reason we can provide teams to deliver the care element of your case, leaving you free to spend more time focussing on others aspects of your client’s case.
We are experienced in providing high quality care and support for those who have experienced a life changing event, which has resulted in a serious injury.
Our Case Management Referral Team will support you and your client every step of the way, from your initial enquiry through to the delivery of your client’s care.
Our tailored service includes:
- Arranging initial assessments and meetings
- Collating suitable candidate profiles for your selection
- Arranging required bespoke training
- Supporting the on-going management of your client’s care
- Providing a single point of contact for all of your referrals
Working in partnership with you and your clients, we provide a bespoke, person-centred care service that promotes freedom of choice to ensure your clients are fully supported at all times.
We offer a cost-effective and time-efficient service that gives you peace of mind that your client’s care is being managed by an experienced Case Management Referral Team.
Our flexible service enables us to support your cases in a number of ways including:
- Full supply and management of complex care packages
- Providing ad-hoc and holiday cover
- Interim or short-term solutions
- Supplying healthcare professionals to support an existing team, working within your current rota
For more information on how we can support you and your clients please contact our Case Management Referral Team today by calling 020 7836 6396.